Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Alison photos! Almost 9 months!

Ali hangin' out with her new best friend...





Now for a few videos!


Ali is standing up by herself for the first time!




This is a short clip that I took when Ali and I had our week alone together when Nelly was in Miami. I set up her hanging jumpy chair in the kitchen and she would just hang out with me while I was cooking.



Ali is standing up in her crib again, but this time she is a bit more confident.




This is just Ali hanging out in the kitchen.












3 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! She is getting so big and is very very cute. I love her dark brown eyes. It seems like she is not that loud when she does the baby talk. That is how Max is. I can'r wait to see her ad you guys during Christmas. Give her a big kiss from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and I am looking forward to seeing you all at Christmas. Love you all very much
    Grandma Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the family picture. Alison is so cute. Actually you are just a cute, adorable family! Grandma Aileen is anxious to see all of you this Christmas. I want to thank you again for the nativity you gave us when you were out here. It is beautiful and we all are enjoying it very much. It will always be a treasure.
    Much love
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete